Scaffold Safety Awareness R2
Scaffold Safety Awareness is an introductory online course on the basics of scaffold safety. This course will discuss supported, rolling, suspending and ladder jack scaffolds. You will learn the many types of scaffold systems used in construction and the dangers and requirements for the specific scaffold systems used.
Scaffold Safety Awareness is intended for individuals who will work near or on a scaffold.
- Construction Workers
- Construction Supervisors
- Construction Managers
In order to work on a scaffold system, you need to be trained, the scaffold needs to be inspected daily by a competent person and you need to have permission to use it. This online safety course offers scaffold safety awareness to inform you of the dangers and requirements of using a scaffold. You will learn scaffold types, training requirements and general safety regulations.
- Introduction to Scaffold Safety
- General Safety Measures
- Special Types of Scaffold
Features and Benefits
ClickSafety’s Scaffold Safety Awareness online course provides information regarding the safety requirements and dangers of using scaffolds. When you have successfully completed this course, you will know:
- Three requirements that must be met before working on a scaffold
- Seven safety inspection items for scaffolds
- Five safe operating rules for scaffolds
- Two safety rules each applying to rolling scaffolds, suspended scaffolds and ladder jack scaffolds