OSHA 10-Hour Construction
ClickSafety’s updated OSHA 10-Hour Construction is a part of an online OSHA outreach program that results in a valid DOL/OSHA 10-Hour Card. This online training course teaches recognition, avoidance, abatement and prevention of safety and health hazards in workplaces. This program also provides information regarding workers’ rights, employer responsibilities and how to file a complaint. It was also designed to help individuals stay up-to-date with their OSHA safety requirements.
ClickSafety's OSHA 10-Hour Course has been taken by thousands of construction workers. It's simply the easiest way to complete your training and earn a valid OSHA 10-Hour Card.
The online OSHA 10-Hour Construction course is intended for workers and employees who need an OSHA 10-Hour Card. Users must spend 10.25 hours in the online course and supplemental material.
- Construction Workers
- Foremen and Job Supervisors
- Construction Site Inspectors
- All Personnel Responsible for Construction-related Projects
ClickSafety's OSHA 10-Hour Construction online training will teach you about recognition, avoidance, abatement and prevention of safety and health hazards in the workplace. This course focuses on federal OSHA construction industry standards, pointing out any differences with State standards, and is a proven way to get your OSHA 10 Card and achieve the safety level required by your company for work in the construction industry. You are encouraged to learn company policies on these subjects, which might be different and more stringent.
- Introduction to OSHA
- Focus Four Hazards and Preventative Measures:
- Fall Hazards
- Electrocution Hazards
- Caught-In or -Between
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Excavation Safety
- Materials Handling, Storage and Use
Stairway and Ladders
- Hand Tools and Power Tools
- Leading Cultural Change
- Focus Four
- OSHA Card
OSHA 10 Requirements
OSHA requires 10-Hour online training to be completed within 6 months from the date when you start the course:
- OSHA 10 Course Minimum Passing Score is 70%
- You Have 3 Chances to Pass the OSHA 10 Online Test
- You Receive Immediate Feedback on Incorrect Answers
OSHA 10 Card
ClickSafety records your score and submits reports of all successful course completions to OSHA and the Department of Labor. DOL/OSHA Completion Cards are sent to ClickSafety for signature and then mailed directly to the student (cards typically arrive 6 to 8 weeks after the successful course completion date).
Features and Benefits
ClickSafety’s OSHA 10-Hour Construction online safety course is a certificate-level review of occupational safety and health for construction workers. When you have successfully completed this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize, avoid, abate and prevent safety and health hazards in the workplace
- Follow OSHA construction industry standards
- Be aware of company policies that may be different than the ones discussed, sometimes more stringent